Availability: All orders are subject to product availability. If an item in your order is unavailable, we will ship you the part of your order that is available. When that item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order. Shipping costs for your order are non-refundable and are based on the weight of the items you order and your location. The date of delivery for your order may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the quantity of items ordered, and in addition your order may be delivered in separate shipments. Additional shipping charges may apply depending on your location and the size of your order. Customer is solely responsible for all taxes applicable to the delivery of your order, including sales tax, value added tax, custom duties and excise duties. If there is any damage to the items that you ordered on delivery, you must contact us within 5 days from receipt of your order.
Warranty and Returns: All OneStone Hardware comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. OneStone offers a 30 day return policy. Customer is to remain responsible for shipping and damages until received by OneStone.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- All refunds require approval and authorization.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested via our Trouble Ticket Link on the website.
- The serial number, mac address or other identifying information must be confirmed or verified before any return or refund will be accepted.
- Shipping fees incurred in initial order or return will not be refunded unless otherwise agreed by OneStone.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards in accordance with the initial order.
- All Returns for Refund are subject to a 5%+ restocking fee.
- All Returns not within compliance of these conditions are subject to an Immediate Refusal, or charges relating to condition of the product, original packaging, and missing parts and accessories.
- All Repairs that are done outside of the standard one year warranty are subject to a repair fee, which will not be charged until the customer is notified of the repair of the product. The repaired product does not include any type of extended warranty.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
OneStone collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
WholeSale vs Retail
OneStone Products are NOT FOR RESALE or RE-DISTRIBUTION: The OneStone Hubs and/or services are not to be purchased for the purpose of re-sale or distribution in any circumstance including digital advertising platform(s) outside of OneStone distribution and partnership programs unless otherwise granted in writing from OneStone Ownership. OneStone Hubs purchases are to be used for the primary venue owner and venue owner alone. If you are interested in reselling OneStone Hubs or marketing OneStone Hubs as a OneStone Licensed Reseller, Sales & Advertising Dealer, or Distributor please Fill out the From Here .
We are happy to partner with Advertising agencies, Digital Marketing agencies and hospitality marketing companies allowing revenue shares in both the OneStone Hub Sales Revenues and OneStone Advertising Sales Revenues.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please feel free to leave the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
— ADVERTISING SERVICES TERMS —
These Terms Apply to any Advertiser Opting to participate in OneStone Advertising.
This Advertising Insertion Order Services Agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered into on the Approval Date, as indicated in the Advertising Insertion Order Purchase ‘Terms and Conditions Authorize’ checkbox, by and between any One Stone Licensed Dealer of/and representing property and services of TSTT Enterprise LLC (DBA One Stone), a Utah Limited Liability Company (“AGENCY”) and the Brand/Company Purchasing Advertising (the “Advertiser”), each separately a “Party” and collectively the “Parties.”
INTRODUCTION By enrolling as an Advertiser you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any Insertion Order that you complete (either online as part of the Online Sign-Up form, or offline, when enrolling as an Advertiser, each an “Insertion Order”), including all payment terms (collectively, the “Agreement”). You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to the use of AGENCY Services, shall be bound by, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions whether you are acting on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party, including another advertiser.
ADVERTISING FEES The advertising fee shall be as set forth in the cost/budget schedule (as mutually amended from time to time in the form of a schedule).
USE Advertiser agrees to pay promptly to AGENCY all applicable charges to its account in United States dollars, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions and /or payment plan you selected, including, if any, all applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the fee becomes payable. In the event that any of the payment terms of an Insertion Order, if applicable, are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms and conditions set forth in the Insertion Order shall apply. Advertiser agrees that advertising fee is nonrefundable once advertising has been set and/or run.
LATENCY Advertiser understands that any information or data provided by Advertiser to AGENCY may not be processed on a real-time basis and may be subject to the latency of the Internet, wifi, the systems and network of third party partners, servers and search engines.
VENUE DIGITAL PLACEMENT: Advertising Venues – Advertising Slide Space will be assigned for placement of your Creative in rotation on all available HUBs at the advertising venue contracted.
Venue Hours – Venue hours vary and are subject to change, AGENCY does not guarantee the amount of hours, impressions or exposure a venue can deliver, rather AGENCY submits the advertising for best efforts of promotion within the venue based on the placement agreement of the venue.
Creative Allocation – The campaign is based on securing the slide space and term of time you secure such space. If you choose to change creative within the time, you simply must submit alternate artwork, locations for placement and time for placement.
ADVERTISER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Advertiser represents and warrants to AGENCY that for the term of this Agreement:
- This Agreement constitutes a valid and binding agreement enforceable to Advertiser in accordance with its terms.
- Any information or data that Advertiser (including its agents or representatives) has entered or will enter under any Advertising Service is and will be both accurate and complete.
- Advertiser is the authorized owner or representative of the Campaigns, Web site(s), Creative and/or Artwork for which targets are selected an Advertisement has been submitted.
- Advertiser is responsible to not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Advertiser is responsible to not infringe in any manner any third party rights, including, without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or right of privacy or publicity; are not false or misleading;have not and will not result in any consumer fraud, product liability, breach of contract, injury, damage or harm of any kind to any person or entity; are not defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or threatening; are free of viruses; do not contain, promote or offer any form of spyware, adware or other advertising or information collection software and/or do not contain, link to or promote any of the following: violence, hate crimes (whether racial or otherwise), illegal activities, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
ADVERTISER COVENANTS Advertiser further agrees to perform as follows:
- Advertiser will not hold AGENCY or its affiliates liable or responsible for the activities of visitors who come to Advertiser’s Web site(s) through a link provided from AGENCY Services.
- Advertiser agrees that it is solely responsible for the development, maintenance and operation of the Advertiser Web site(s) and for all content and other materials that appear on, and all visitors to, the Advertiser Web site(s) from time to time.
- Advertiser is responsible for the content of each Advertisement, however, AGENCY reserves the right to edit, reject or remove any Advertisement at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- If Advertiser sells or promotes adult materials, alcohol or tobacco products, or other age restricted products and/or services, Advertiser will: (i) have age verification on its sites’ home page and in the sales process in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and (ii) shall not offer such products and/or services in jurisdictions in which they are prohibited or are in any way restricted.
ADVERTISER INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AGENCY, its distribution partners, its licensors and licensees, and affiliated companies, and any of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may at any time be incurred by any of them by reason of any claims, suits or proceedings (collectively being referred to herein as a “Claim”) for, including without limitation, libel, violation of right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or other infringement of any third party right, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation throughout the world in connection with the Advertisement, Advertiser’s selected keywords, Advertiser’s client’s Web site(s) or contents therein, Advertiser’s conduct, acts or omissions, or any alleged or proven breach by Advertiser of any term, condition, agreement, representation or warranty hereunder. AGENCY will notify Advertiser of any claim, action or demand for which indemnity is required in the reasonable opinion of AGENCY and will cooperate reasonably with Advertiser at Advertiser’s expense. At the election of AGENCY, Advertiser shall advance to AGENCY amounts in satisfaction of such Claim, which AGENCY may hold in escrow pending resolution of such Claim. The law firm Advertiser chooses to defend AGENCY must be experienced in defending similar claims and will be subject to AGENCY approval, which will not be unreasonably withheld. Advertiser may not settle any lawsuit or matter relating to the culpability or liability of AGENCY without the prior written consent of AGENCY.
AGENCY will have the right to participate in any defense of a claim and/or to be represented by counsel of its own choosing at its own expense. Without limiting any rights and remedies hereunder or under applicable law, AGENCY shall have the right to set off any liability of Advertiser to AGENCY with respect to a Claim against any amounts held on deposit with AGENCY by Advertiser.
NOTICES Any notice, request or other communication to be given by either party with reference to this Agreement shall be made by certified mail, return receipt requested and adequate postage prepaid overnight courier service (without waiver of signature), or facsimile transmission to the addresses or facsimile number shown in the IO or at some other address or facsimile number as either Party may provide to the other in writing. Notice shall be deemed delivered upon receipt by the receiving party by signature verification or upon receipt of an electronic verification for facsimile.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE Both Parties expressly agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, without resort to choice of law, and that any action initiated by either party shall be made in Utah County, Utah and each Party subjects itself to such personal jurisdiction and venue without reservation or exception. Each Party hereby waives any right to a trial by jury and any defense related to jurisdiction and venue.
SEVERABILITY If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the invalidity will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
AUTHORITY TO BIND: NO CONFLICT Each signatory below represents that he or she has the express authority to execute this Agreement thereby binding their respective companies, including obtaining any necessary resolution from any board of directors or a similar entity authorizing execution of and performance under this Agreement. Each Party represents that by entering into this Agreement, that it will neither breach any other existing or previous agreement with a third party nor be considered in default thereof or be in violation of each Party’s respective By-Laws and/or Articles of Incorporation/Organization, where appropriate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that it will not hold AGENCY liable for any errors in content, omissions, consequences, damages, costs, refunds or rebates of any kind arising from any interruption of service or other unavailability of the Internet or Web site in which the Advertisement is published for whatever reason. AGENCY makes no representations or warranties relating to the results of Advertisement, including without limitation, the number of impressions, clicks, calls or engagements such Advertisement will receive and any promotional effect or return on investment thereof. AGENCY makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any usage statistics. In the event that AGENCY fails to publish Advertisement or in the event of any other failure, technical or otherwise, of Advertisement to appear as provided in this Agreement, the sole liability of AGENCY shall be limited to, at AGENCY option, either a pro rated refund to Advertiser of the fee paid, if any, or placement of Advertisement at a later time in a comparable position. In no event shall AGENCY be responsible for any consequential, special, lost profits or other damages arising under this Agreement including, but not limited to, failure to timely publish Advertisement in accordance with the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action, fire, flood, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, labor or material shortage, carrier interruption of any kind or work slowdown.